Hire Me And You’ll Grow Your Audience, Gain More Leads And Make More Money
Here’s the brutal truth about content marketing:
There are WAY too many B2B marketers that think exposure is everything.
They say, “if I get my content in front of as many eyes as possible, I’m guaranteed to get more sales”
If that were true, every Tom, Dick, and Mary who had over 10,000+ followers on social media would be bonafide successes.
To be blunt…
It’s not easy.
If you’re serious about taking your business to the next level – growing your audience, gaining more leads, getting more sales – then you need more than exposure.
You need high quality, value-filled content.
And that’s where I come into play.
I’m highly adept at writing for the following B2B niches:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- List Building
- Lead Generation
And I specialize in writing long-form content that’s:
- SEO Optimized
- Data Driven
- Well Researched
- Reader Focused
- Media Rich
- Benefit Focused
Here’s What You Get When You Work With Me…
I’ll give you content that does the following:
- Compels your audience to take your desired action.
- Positions you as an authority in your niche.
- Gains you more attention and recognition.
- Informs and engages your audience.
- Builds your social media presence at a faster rate.
- Excites your readers and makes them want to learn more from you.
- Earns you more sales and makes you more money.
“You’re hired – what happens next?”
So glad you asked!
Here’s the step-by-step process of what happens when you decide to work with me:
- You’ll use the contact form to tell me all about your project (or you can email me).
- I’ll review the info you send me and get back to you with an estimated quote within 24 hours.
- After we’ve discussed the details of the project, I’ll send you a freelance agreement that includes everything we discussed along with your first invoice.
- You’ll pay 50% of the quote upfront. Once I receive that payment, I’ll start your project.
- I’ll send you a report every Friday on the progress of your project.
- Once all deliverables are finished, I’ll send them to you for review.
- You’ll let me know via email which changes (if any) you’d like made on the deliverables.
- After I’ve finalized the deliverables, I’ll send you an invoice for the final 50%.
- Once the final invoice is paid, you’ll receive all finalized deliverables for the project.
Of course, if you have any questions at any step of the process, you can email me at any time.
So, whenever you’re ready…